Everyone desires to achieve clear and flawless skin, which is also linked to high levels of confidence and emotional well-being. But pimples and acne breakouts can come in the way of clear, glowing skin. A large majority of individuals are trying to figure out how to stop pimples coming on their face. Explore this post to discover some tips to permanently get rid of pimples.
What causes pimples?
Acne is a result of blocked pores due to dead cells, oil, and bacteria. Every skin pore has a follicle in its opening. The follicle consists of a sebaceous or oil gland and a hair. As the oil gland secretes sebum, it travels up to the hair and goes out of the pore to land on the skin.
Sebum is essential for keeping your skin soft and lubricated. But acne occurs in the following scenarios:
- When the follicles produce too much oil
- When dead cells close the pores
- When bacteria block the pores
As the pores get blocked, oil can escape through them. As a result, acne breakouts show up on the face.
What are the best practices to achieve clear skin?
If you want to understand how to stop pimples coming on your face permanently, you will have to start using the right skincare products. The Pink Foundry has introduced the Clearing & Calming Acne Face Wash for all skin types. The foaming face wash will remove impurities while soothing your skin and delivering a bright radiance.
It penetrates through the deeper layers of your skin to shed dead cells through gentle exfoliation. The face wash will help unclog pores and regulate sebum production. It can help get rid of existing breakouts and also prevent acne in the future.
After cleaning your face with the face wash, you must use the Acne Care & Healing Gel Moisturiser with Tea Tree & Cica. This lightweight and non-greasy gel moisturiser is ideal for all types of skin. It will accelerate the acne healing process and improve the skin texture.
The moisturiser will enable your skin to lock in an appropriate amount of moisture. While the tea tree extracts can heal acne, cica extract will soothe your skin. Additionally, it helps create a healthy barrier on your skin.
How can I reduce the risk of pimples appearing on my face?
People wondering, “How can I reduce pimples on my face?” should keep the following in mind:
- Wash your face at least two times a day to get rid of impurities.
- Never sleep with your makeup on.
- Don’t step outside during the daytime without applying sunscreen.
- Remember to use moisturiser even when you have oily skin.
How to treat pimples that have already appeared
The best way to treat pimples that have already appeared is to follow a proper skincare routine. Additionally, you need to avoid popping or squeezing your pimples, even though it seems tempting and oddly satisfying. Popping or squeezing your pimples can cause the following issues:
- Introduce bacteria to the pimple opening and cause infection
- Irritate your sensitive skin
- Scar your skin and cause permanent marks
The benefits of following a good skincare routine
Individuals trying to figure out how to decrease pimples need to focus on following a good skincare routine. It will not only prevent existing pimples but also remove the risk of future breakouts on your skin. A skincare routine will aid you in the following ways:
- Promotes healthy skin: A skin routine will eliminate dirt, impurities, and oil from the skin. It will prevent different skin issues like acne, whiteheads, and blackheads and restore the natural pH balance of the skin.
- Improves skin texture: Proper skin care will help eliminate dead cells. As a result, it will make your skin tone smoother and improve your overall radiance.
- Soothes your skin: Acne breakouts can cause redness, irritation, and inflammation on the skin. But a proper skincare routine will help soothe the skin.
Once you know how to decrease pimples on the face, achieving clear skin will become a piece of cake. Embrace the right skincare products, and you will be able to flaunt your flawless skin everywhere.
- What age is the most common for acne?
The risk of acne breakouts is the highest during puberty. Since multiple hormonal changes occur in the body during this time, sebum production often spikes up. This excess oil production leads to acne, which often stops once you reach adulthood.
- What food items are responsible for causing acne?
Acne is more likely to appear when your diet includes food and drinks like white bread, white rice, soda, and cake. Food with high carbs and sugar can get into your blood too fast and cause acne.
- Should people with acne use moisturiser?
People with acne must use a lightweight, non-greasy moisturiser. Due to dryness, your skin will produce more sebum to promote lubrication and softness. Therefore, dryness is one key reason behind acne on your skin.
- Is water good for curing acne?
Drinking the right amount of water in a day will help improve the hydration of your skin. Proper hydration will also strengthen your immune system and make it more suitable for fighting acne.