The development of Melasma occurs due to many factors. Hormonal fluctuations, pregnancy, and consuming birth control pills are the most common caus...
Fades Dark Spots, Acne Marks & Pigmentation | Evens Out Skin Tone
- When you use dead skin exfoliator, you are removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. This can help to brighten your complexion and give you a more youthful appearance.
- Exfoliating can also help to unclog pores and prevent breakouts. If you have dry or flaky skin, exfoliating can help improve your skin's texture by getting rid of those dead skin cells.
- Regular exfoliation can also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use an exfoliator for acne-prone skin?
Here are the steps to exfoliate for acne-prone skin:
- Apply the exfoliating mask at last of your skincare routine
- Take two pearl-sized dollops on your fingertip once you're done cleaning and toning.
- Put the drops gently on your face and pat to absorb. For quick absorption, spread it from the center outwards.
Skincare Tips & Insights
Melasma causes are varied. Sun exposure, hormonal imbalances, and pregnancy are some of the main causes of this skin condition. But the causes can ...
February 27, 2024
It’s 2024, and the beauty and skincare market is thriving with a plethora of skincare products. But the question ‘what should we apply first, serum...