Always wished for a dash of magic when that stubborn pimple appeared out of nowhere? Well, fret no more because all wishes and prayers for the one magical skincare product have been answered in the form of the amazing overnight acne spot corrector by The Pink Foundry- one of the new cosmetic brands in India. (we’re a skin care/cosmeceutical brand, can we not call ourselves cosmetics?) The Overnight Acne Spot Corrector is a super fast spot treatment that clears the skin perfectly by working on the acne, shrinking them and clearing the existing breakouts of blackheads and whiteheads. The unique formula of this anti-acne product targets the stubborn acne, drying it and suppresses further breakout while you enjoy your beauty sleep. Suitable for all skin types it works without irritating the surrounding skin.
Wondering how to use this anti-acne product?
It is very simple and easy but before we delve into its application, let's take a look at the wonderful ingredients of the product and how it is beneficial to attain that clarified skin you desire.
Ingredients of the Overnight Acne Corrector
- Sulphur has fantastic healing properties that work super efficiently on the skin to remove the bacteria that causes acne, removing dead skin cells and excess oils to clear out the impurities from the clogged pores.
- Salicylic Acid is a dermatologist's favourite ingredient and they swear by the efficacy of it. The Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) works on the dead skin cells, dissolving them and preventing pore clogging and future breakouts.
3. Zinc Oxide and Calamine with its soothing properties calm the inflamed skin and prevent the formation of excess sebum in the skin.
4. Glycerin is known to help in strengthening the skin by acting as a moisture barrier for the skin. Glycerin locks the moisture inside the skin at the particular spot of acne breakout, thereby restricting the skin's urge to produce excess sebum naturally.
Here is a quick guide on how to use the acne spot corrector:
- Dip a clean cotton swab into the liquid and gently dab it on the active acne, blackhead or whitehead..
- Let it dry naturally. After drying, some powdered product residue may fall out from the face, which is normal. Avoid the urge to touch with your fingers to check.
- Rinse off in the morning.
- Dip, dot, repeat on acne and leave it overnight - it is as simple as that.
Few things to note:
- Ensure the bottle isn’t shaken before use and the two layers are distinctly separate before use. In case the bottle is shaken, keep it on a flat surface for a few hours before the layers are separated.
- Once dipped, the cotton swab can be applied on 2-3 acne (or blackheads or whiteheads). Discard the used swab and use a new one for each dip or you may contaminate the product.
- You may experience a slight tingling sensation after applying the product which is completely normal.
Check this reel on Instagram on our page for a quick learning. <Embed>
Do not forget to dip, dot, repeat!