Dryness ranks pretty high on the list of skincare woes faced by individuals. Apart from causing discomfort, dryness leads to redness, irritation, and dullness on your skin. That's why the world of skincare is always trying to discover new ingredients for moisturisation. A plant-based ingredient called Pentavitin is totally worth the hype in the skincare world due to its hydrating properties. Keep scrolling to discover in detail about the ingredients, their benefits, and more.
What is Pentavitin?
Before discovering the benefits of the ingredient, it is crucial to understand "what is Pentavitin?" Pentavitin, also known as saccharide isomerate, represents a carbohydrate complex generated entirely from plants that are identical to the carbohydrates present in the stratum corneum of human skin. This active component increases the generation of hyaluronic acid in the skin by 66%.
Pentavitin can preserve moisture by elevating the amount of moisture in the stratum corneum even when ambient humidity is low. It is well-known for its ability to attach to the skin and provide long-lasting moisturising and smoothing properties.
What does Pentavitin do?
After getting a basic idea about the ingredient, you will understand that it serves as a humectant. But what does Pentavitin do exactly?
As a humectant, it pulls water from the atmosphere into the stratum corneum while simultaneously acting as an emollient, barrier booster, and microbiota protector. It forms a bond with the natural skin complex, allowing for profound and long-term hydration.
The distinguishing feature is that, unlike numerous popular skin moisturising substances, it cannot be readily washed away. Since it is practically a fraction of the size of most other moisturising substances, it can penetrate deeply. It can only be eradicated naturally by the fall of dead skin cells.
While understanding Pentavitin uses, you should know that it is mostly suitable for all types of skin. Even people with highly sensitive skin will benefit from using Pentavitin products. The ingredient is usually useful for tackling different dermatological conditions like psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, and more.
Pentavitin can usually be used on your skin once or twice a day. You will start noticing positive outcomes right after your first application. But with consistent use through your skincare regime, you will get radiant and more supple skin.
Pentavitin benefits for skin
Some of the noteworthy Pentavitin benefits for skin are as follows:
- Hydration: Pentavitin actively regulates bacteria responsible for dry and itchy skin. It is a powerful moisture regulator that works in settings where typical moisturising agents and humectants no longer work. Pentavitin can help to alleviate the dryness and irritation induced by AHAs. Tightness, stinging, and irritation from dry skin are lessened, and the skin becomes smoother and more delicate.
- Anti-ageing: One of the primary advantages of using Pentavitin for the skin is regulating the symptoms of ageing. Hyaluronic acid is accountable for keeping your skin young and bouncy. However, the generation of hyaluronic acid slows down with growing age. But Pentavitin is known to enhance hyaluronic acid production and reduce ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines. Moreover, the ingredient can make the skin thicker and more rejuvenated.
- Soothing the skin: Pentavitin can promote skin softness and eliminate the issue of itchiness. Even the most sensitive skin will get relief from dryness and irritation with consistent use of Pentavitin. Moreover, the magic ingredient in skincare science will also reduce water loss from the topmost layer of the skin.
- Strengthens the skin barrier: By delivering adequate moisturisation, Pentavitin can make the barrier of the skin stronger. It helps in the repair of damage triggered by natural ageing and environmental stressors. Additionally, Pentavitin promotes skin cell regeneration to support UV protection.
Pentavitin skincare products
You will discover a large number of Pentavitin products in the skincare industry. From cleansers to moisturisers, you can choose the right Pentavitin product as per the requirements of your skin. The application process will also vary according to the product you are choosing.
For instance, a cleanser with Pentavitin should be the first in your skincare regimen. Meanwhile, a moisturiser comes after you have properly removed impurities from your face.
If you are looking for an effective Pentavitin moisturiser, the Waterlight Gel Moisturiser from The Pink Foundry is perfect. With Pentavitin as an ingredient, this moisturiser will provide you with up to 72 hours of hydration. We have specifically created this non-greasy formulation to replenish your skin and bring back its natural glow without clogging the pores.
Pentivition is a new hero in the skincare industry because of its ability to promote hydration. It helps in enhancing the moisture retention capacity of the skin by mimicking the natural hydration process. Therefore, use Pentavitin skincare products to get healthy, delicate, and perfect skin.
- Is Pentavitin better for hydration than hyaluronic acid?
Pentavitin binds deep into the skin's outer layers, ensuring that skin hydration lasts long after application. As a result, it is an excellent moisturiser for dry skin. Moreover, contrary to hyaluronic acid, it is not washable.
- Can Pentavitin help your skin retain moisture?
Pentavitin is able to penetrate deeper into the layers of skin because it is much smaller than most other compounds that promise tremendous hydration. Since it attaches to moisture, it works as a magnet to attract moisture and can never be readily wiped away, resulting in long-lasting hydration.
- Where does Pentavitin originate from?
Pentavitin is a plant-based ingredient used in skincare products. Therefore, it is completely natural.